Pork Chops Divine
4 pork chops
Salt and pepper for taste
3 Tablespoons butter – divided
½ pound fresh cranberries
½ cup brown sugar
1. Brown chops in non-stick skillet, about 3 minutes each side, until brown. (Resist crowding the skillet because the chops will steam in their own juices if they’re too close. For best results brown in batches.)
2. Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in another skillet or saucepan.
3. Add cranberries and cook over medium-high heat cover for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in brown sugar.
5. Add 1 Tablespoon butter.
6. Continue cooking until sauce is heated through.
7. Stir occasionally so sauce doesn’t scorch.
8. Pour sauce over chops in non-stick skillet and continue cooking until chops are tender.
9. Serve chops topped with sauce.