Pork chops make a delicious base for any meal. When it comes to the sides you serve them with, the possibilities are endless, but if you are looking for a hearty comforting meal, a side of stuffing can’t be beaten.
- 6 ounces corn bread stuffing mix
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 Tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine stuffing mix, broth, apple, and 2/3 cup French fried onions in large bowl.
- Spoon into bottom of greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops on top of stuffing.
- Combine peach preserves with mustard in small bowl. Spread evenly over pork chops.
- Bake 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cornbread stuffing, pork chops stuffing