Like mini pumpkin cinnamon rolls, these pumpkin crescent rolls are not only delicious and loaded with pumpkin flavor and spices, but they’re incredibly easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheets.
- In a mixer bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, condensed milk, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1½ Tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with granulated sugar.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.