Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Like mini pumpkin cinnamon rolls, these pumpkin crescent rolls are not only delicious and loaded with pumpkin flavor and spices, but they’re incredibly easy to make.
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
2 Tablespoons flour
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
½ cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheets.
2. In a mixer bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, condensed milk, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
3. Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1½ Tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough.
4. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with granulated sugar.
5. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.