- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- Apple slices
- Vanilla wafers
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Honey graham crackers
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until serving.