- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
Pumpkin Filling Ingredients:
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly blend in eggs and sugar. Spoon the mixture over the layer of graham crackers.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
- In a large saucepan, combine pie filling and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Whisk a small amount of hot mixture into the eggs. Return all to the pan, whisking constantly.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon in a layer over the cream cheese mixture. Chill in the refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. Top with whipped cream before serving.