1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
Pumpkin Filling Ingredients:
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
1 can (5-1/2 ounces) evaporated milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
whipped cream for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix the graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly blend in eggs and sugar. Spoon the mixture over the layer of graham crackers.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
6. In a large saucepan, combine pie filling and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
7. Whisk a small amount of hot mixture into the eggs. Return all to the pan, whisking constantly.
8. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Cool for 10 minutes.
9. Spoon in a layer over the cream cheese mixture. Chill in the refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. Top with whipped cream before serving.