At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
How do you get an even richer cheesecake? Add peanut butter for a creamier dessert delight!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 stick butter
Peanut Butter Mixture:
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
Cream Cheese Filling:
2 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
2 large eggs
1. Make the crust by mixing graham cracker crumbs with sugar, then add melted butter and press into 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 8 minutes.
2. While crust is baking, make peanut butter mixture. Using a fork, cut in powdered sugar with peanut butter until balls form. Cut in brown sugar.
3. When crust is done, pour all but 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixure over crust. Save 2 tablespoons for garnish.
4. Make the cream cheese filling by mixing softened cream cheese with sugar, heavy whipping cream, lemon juice, vanilla and eggs. Beat 5 minutes.
5. Pour over peanut butter mixture and garnish with remaining peanut butter mixture. Bake at 350° until done (approximately 35 minutes). Cool 3 hours.
Cheesecake Recipes List