How do you get an even richer cheesecake? Add peanut butter for a creamy dessert that will delight!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 stick butter
Peanut Butter Mixture:
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
Cream Cheese Filling:
2 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
2 large eggs
1. Make the crust by mixing graham cracker crumbs with sugar, then add melted butter and press into 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 8 minutes.
2. While crust is baking, make peanut butter mixture. Using a fork, cut in powdered sugar with peanut butter until balls form. Cut in brown sugar.
3. When crust is done, pour all but 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture over crust. Save 2 tablespoons for garnish.
4. Make the cream cheese filling by mixing softened cream cheese with sugar, heavy whipping cream, lemon juice, vanilla and eggs. Beat 5 minutes.
5. Pour over peanut butter mixture and garnish with remaining peanut butter mixture. Bake at 350° until done (approximately 35 minutes). Cool 3 hours.
Other Great Cheesecake Flavors to Try
There are dozens of cheesecake flavors out there that you should try. If you've ever been to a Cheesecake Factory, then you've seen just how long their menu is! It's hard to believe that there are even more flavors of cheesecake out there than what's on offer at a Cheesecake Factory.
If you want something fancy, white chocolate raspberry or salted caramel are good options. Pumpkin or cinnamon apple cheesecake are fantastic choices for the fall season, while gingerbread cheesecake is perfect for winter.
Kids will love flavors like triple chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, and chocolate caramel. Orange and key lime are the right choices for a summertime cheesecake. All of these flavors are only scratching the surface of what's out there to try! Get creative and think about what sort of dessert flavors you and your family enjoy; a lot of them can be found in cheesecake form!