Fall favorites combine with cheesecake for the ultimate sweet treat in this caramel apple cheesecake, complete with a buttery cinnamon graham cracker crust. With fall just around the corner, this recipe encapsulates the crisp, sweet flavor of apples while putting in a fan favorite like caramel. Together, these two are a winning combination and create an irresistible cheesecake flavor.
If you've grown bored with a standard cheesecake flavor, feel free to check out our long list of cheesecake recipes to get some inspiration going for your next favorite dessert. In addition to the delicious and tasty recipe below, our list has a variety of toppings and ingredients for all occasions!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 and 1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 21oz apple pie filling
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 12 pecan halves
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, chopped
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Directions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, and press evenly on the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Reserve half a cup of apple pie filling. Spoon remaining filling into crust.
3. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy, then slowly add the sugar and vanilla extract, beating continuously until smooth.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Pour mixture over apple filling. Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
6. Chop remaining apple slices into bite-sized pieces and scatter on cooled cheesecake.
7. Spoon the caramel sauce onto the cheesecake.
8. Place pecan halves around the top cheesecake edge, then sprinkle top with chopped pecans. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until firm.