Swirls of creamy chocolate create a beautiful and delicious pumpkin cheesecake to grace any table as the star of the show. Just because autumn is approaching doesn't mean you need to ditch chocolate from all your fall favorites. This Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin cheesecake is a swoon-worthy recipe you'll want to make time and time again.
If you're looking for more inspiration beyond this delicious Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin cheesecake that's fun and easy to make, we recommend taking a look at our cheesecake recipes list. We've compiled all of our favorite recipes into one cohesive and unique list to get you in the mood to create some delicious desserts.
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1 and 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Half stick of butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, mini and divided
- 24oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 15oz canned pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and granulated sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with half a cup of chocolate chips.
3. Microwave the remaining chocolate chips in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH power for 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until chips are melted; cool to room temperature.
4. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the canned pumpkin.
5. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture; stir into the melted chocolate.
6. Pour remaining pumpkin mixture into crust. Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top and swirl.
7. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack.
8. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan and serve.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Amallia Eka/Shutterstock.com.