At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Amaretto Cheesecake Recipe
This is an easy to make amaretto cheesecake recipe. Full of flavor, rich and creamy, it is sure to be a dessert you’ll serve often!
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 stick butter, melted
24 oz. cream cheese (3 packages, 8 oz. each)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Amaretto (up to 1/2 cup)
8 oz. sour cream
1 Tablespoon Amaretto
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Mix cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Press mixture in bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup amaretto until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar and the whipping cream, then add the eggs one at a time (beating well after each addition).
3. Pour mixture into crust and and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the 1 tbsp. sugar, the sour cream, and 1 tbsp. amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500 degrees F.
5. Let set for 48 hours in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake Recipes List