At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin pie meets cheesecake combine in this fabulous recipe that solves the problem of being too full to have both pie and cheesecake after a big dinner.
Two Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 package (8 oz.)Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cup plus 1 Tablespoon milk, divided
1 Tablespoons sugar
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
2 packages (3.4 oz. each) vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
2. Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spread into crust.
3. Mix remaining milk, pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.)
4. Spread over cream cheese layer.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
Cheesecake Recipes List