Corn chowder is a delicious soup with a sweet taste that can warm you up on a winter’s day. In this version, we made the soup heartier with the addition of sausage.
- 12 ounces reduced fat sausage
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10¾ ounce) condensed chicken soup with herbs
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream corn
- In large saucepan, cook sausage and onion, breaking sausage up into small pieces, drain fat.
- Combine soup and milk until smooth.
- Add to sausage along with the corn.
- Cook until heated through.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sausage corn chowder, best corn chowder recipe