We are not sure what ingredient it is that elevates this chicken to its status of being divine, but we do know that it is its taste that sets it apart.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil for browning chicken
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (14 oz.) can whole tomatoes, peeled, undrained
- 1 (4 1/2 oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic combined with soup mix.
- Simmer covered for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender. Serve, if desired, over hot noodles.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: divine chicken, chicken mushroom recipe