- 5 slices bacon
- 1 (5½ pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
- ½ teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage. Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on Low.