- 1½ pounds boneless turkey roast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place turkey in a roasting pan, and rub with olive oil. Combine the cinnamon, cloves, allspice and peppercorns; rub over turkey.
- Place turkey in the oven and roast for about 1 hour until juices run clear.
- Prepare a sauce by combining the cranberries and 2 cups water in a saucepan and bringing to a boil. Lower the heat and cook until cranberries begin to pop; add the orange juice.
- Combine the corn starch or arrowroot with 2 tablespoons water and add to the sauce. Cook until thick and serve over sliced turkey.