Our sweet and saucy chicken recipe is pretty simple. The sauce consists of brown sugar which gives it a sweet taste and 2 cups of salsa which give is a flavorful kick. The mustard works perfectly to blend both tastes and give it a terrific texture.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and place in 13×9″ pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-45 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: saucy chicken recipes, salsa chicken recipe