- 1 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
1. Place sugar and pineapples with juice in a mixing bowl and blend together.
2. Stir in meatballs and make sure they’re well covered.
3. Spoon into a lightly greased 9″x 13″ baking pan.
4. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour, or until meatballs brown and sauce is bubbly. Serve with rice and vegetables if desired.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy sweet and sour meatballs, sweet and sour meatballs grape jelly