- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 envelope dry taco seasoning
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 pound block cheddar cheese – cut into small cubes approximately ¼” squares
1. In large mixing bowl combine hamburger, taco seasoning and egg.
2. Shape approximately 1 Tablespoon of meat mixture around each cube of cheese.
3. Place on a rimmed baking sheet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).
4. Keep meatballs from touching each other.
5. Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until meat is browned.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: taco meatballs recipe, meatballs with taco seasoning