- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 can (14½ ounces) chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon each dried rosemary, thyme and sage
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5–6 pounds)
- 3 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven combine rice, broth, wine, parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage and bay leaf. Place turkey over rice mixture and sprinkle turkey generously with paprika.
- Cut off root ends of garlic cloves. Place whole garlic bulbs, cut-end-up, in rice around turkey breast.
- Cover top of Dutch oven with foil and lid.
- Bake at 350°F for 2½ to 3 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast registers 170-175°F.
- Allow to stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- To serve, carve turkey into slices and place on platter.
- Spoon rice mixture into serving bowl.
- Squeeze garlic from skins onto turkey and rice.