- 1 pound cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Place the turkey, water, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 to 40 minutes, or until a broth has formed.
- Spread flour on a medium cutting board or other flat surface.
- Roll out biscuit dough and cut it into 1×2 inch pieces.
- Drop the pieces into the broth and cook over low heat approximately 15 minutes. Serve in shallow bowls for a hearty stew-like soup.