Turkey Dumpling Soup
1 pound cooked, chopped turkey meat
3 cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
1. Place the turkey, water, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer 30 to 40 minutes, or until a broth has formed.
3. Spread flour on a medium cutting board or other flat surface.
4. Roll out biscuit dough and cut it into 1×2 inch pieces.
5. Drop the pieces into the broth and cook over low heat approximately 15 minutes. Serve in shallow bowls for a hearty stew-like soup.