At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
32 Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
3. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
5. Shape into 32 1-inch balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.