CROCK POT VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
2 cups carrots, cut in strips, cooked & drained
2 cups celery, diced
1 onion, diced
1/4 cup green pepper, diced
1 pint tomato juice
4 cups green beans, drained
1 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
3 Tablespoons tapioca
1 Tablespoon sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker/Crock Pot.
2. Dot with 2 Tablespoons margarine and cook on low for 8-10 hour or on high for 4-5 hours.
CROCK POT VEGETABLE CURRY
4 medium Carrots, bias sliced into inch slices
2 medium Potatoes, cut into 1/2 cubes
15 ounces Can garbanzo beans, drained
8 ounces Green beans, cut into 1 pieces
1 cup Coarsely chopped onion
3 to 4 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons Quick-cooking tapioca
2 teaspoons Curry powder
1 teaspoon Ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon Crushed red pepper (opt'l)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
14 ounces Can vegetable broth
16 ounces Can tomatoes, cut up
2 cups Hot cooked rice
1. In a 3 1/2, 4, or 5 quart crockpot combine carrots, garbanzo beans, potatoes, green beans, onion, garlic, tapioca, curry powder, coriander, red pepper (if desired), salt, and cinnamon. Pour broth over all.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Stir in undrained tomatoes. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with cooked rice.
CROCK POT VEGETABLE SLOW COOKER
1 Onion, chopped
4 Carrots, peeled and sliced
2 Stalks celery, sliced
4 Chicken bouillon cubes
1 Tablespoon Parsley flakes
5 cups Water
1/3 cup Butter or margarine
Ham - cubed to taste
13 ounces Can evaporated milk
1. Peel & cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Put all ingredients except evaporated milk in Crock Pot.
2. Cover and cook 10 to 12 hours.
3. Stir in evaporated milk during last hour. Add flour to thicken, if desired.
CROCK POT VEGETARIAN STUFFED PEPPERS
2 large green bell peppers
2 large red bell peppers
1/2 cup converted white rice
1 (15.25 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (2.25 oz) can sliced ripe olives, drained
3 green onions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/3 cup dry red wine
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
1. Slice tops off peppers & carefully remove seeds & inner ribs. Remove stems from tops & chop remaining pepper pieces.
2. Stand the peppers upright in a 5 qt crockpot.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chopped pepper tops, rice, corn, olives,green onions, seasoned salt, garlic pepper, & 1/4 cup tomatoes. Mix well.
4. Stuff peppers w/ corn mixture, dividing evenly & packing lightly. Mix remaining tomatoes & their liquid w/ wine & tomato paste until well blended.
5. Pour over & around the peppers in crockpot.
6. Cover & cook on LOW for 6 - 7 hours, or until rice is cooked & peppers are tender, but still hold their shape.
CROCK POT VEGETABLES ITALIAN-STYLE
1 teaspoon salt
1 medium eggplant, cut in 1" cubes
2 to 3 medium zucchini, halved & sliced 1/2"
1 large onion, sliced thinly
12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 Tablespoon olive oil
4 plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cups tomato sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Toss eggplant and zucchini with the 1 teaspoon of salt. Place in a large colander over a bowl to drain for about 1 hour. Drain and squeeze excess moisture out.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion, eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms until slightly tender.
3. In the slow cooker/Crock Pot, layer 1/3 of the vegetables (including sliced tomatoes), 1/3 of the the tomato sauce. and 1/3 of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Repeat layering 2 more times.
5. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Serve over rice, pasta, or other grain.
CROCK POT WILD RICE CASSEROLE
1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grained rice
1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 Tablespoon snipped parsley (optional)
4 cup water
1 bunch green onions, chopped
8 oz. fresh or canned mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Combine all ingredients. Pour into lightly greased slow cooker.
2. Cover, cook on high 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
CROCK POT ZUCCHINI BREAD
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/3 cup zucchini, peeled and grated
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
1. With mixer, beat eggs until light and foamy. Add oil, sugar, grated zucchini and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Stir dry ingredients with nuts. Add to zucchini mixture. Mix well.
3. Pour into greased and floured 2 pound coffee can or 2 quart mold. Place in Crock Pot.
4. Cover top with 8 paper towels. Cover and bake on high 3 to 4 hours. DO NOT CHECK OR REMOVE cover until last hour of baking.
5. Let stand 5 minutes before unmolding.
CROCK POT ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE
1 red onion, sliced
1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
4 medium zucchini, sliced & unpeeled
1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 Tablespoon margarine
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine all ingredients, except margarine and cheese, in a slow cooker.
2. Set temperature on low and heat for 3 hours. Dot casserole with margarine and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Cook 1 1/2 hours more on low setting.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder