Glazed Baked Ham
1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup dry red wine
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 medium clove garlic, finely minced
1 fully cooked ham, about 6 pounds
1. In a large bowl or large food storage bag which will hold ham, combine the brown sugar, honey, wine, pineapple juice, and minced garlicup
2. Place the ham in the marinade, turn to coat well, and let marinate for 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°.
4. Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan, reserving marinade for basting.
5. Bake the ham, basting frequently with the reserved marinade, until a meat thermometer (not touching the bone) reads about 140°, or about 10 minutes per pound.