At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Healthy Sugar Cookies Recipe
Sugar cookies are a classic treat. They’re easy to make, everyone loves them, and they’re super versatile. You can decorate them with frosting for any holiday or occasion, or leave them plain for everyday. This healthy sugar cookie recipe is easy and delicious, and will have your friends and family begging you for the recipe.
1/3 cup margarine
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix margarine and powdered sugar together thoroughly.
3. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
4. Shape dough into 24 one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Crisscross balls by using fork prongs.
5. Bake until lightly brown, about 10 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings, 3 cookies each, plus 4 servings for another meal or snack
Total fat 10 grams
Saturated fat 2 grams
Cholesterol 53 milligrams
Sodium 167 milligrams