1 pound ground beef
2 medium-sized yellow onions, chopped
16 corn tortillas
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 - 16 ounce cans green chili or red enchilada sauce
1. In a skillet-brown ground beef, drain off drippings.
2. Heat tortillas in nonstick pan to make them flexible.
3. Fill each tortilla with browned beef, topped with onion.
4. Roll up, tuck in sides and continue rolling.
5. Place side by side on a baking sheet with sides.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top of filled enchiladas.
7. Pour sauce over top.
8. Cover with aluminum foil.
9. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
You might also like:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes