1 pound ground beef
2 medium-sized yellow onions, chopped
16 corn tortillas
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 - 16 ounce cans green chili or red enchilada sauce
1. In a skillet-brown ground beef, drain off drippings.
2. Heat tortillas in nonstick pan to make them flexible.
3. Fill each tortilla with browned beef, topped with onion.
4. Roll up, tuck in sides and continue rolling.
5. Place side by side on a baking sheet with sides.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top of filled enchiladas.
7. Pour sauce over top.
8. Cover with aluminum foil.
9. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.