8 ounce lean ground beef and/or bulk pork sausage
¾ cup chopped green sweet pepper
1- 11½ oz. package refrigerated corn bread twists
½ cup bottled salsa
3 cups shredded taco cheese blend (12 ounces)
1. In medium skillet cook ground meat and sweet pepper over medium-high heat, until meat is brown and pepper is tender.
2. Drain off fat and set aside.
3. Unroll corn bread dough (do not separate into strips).
4. Press dough into the bottom and up the side of greased 12inch pizza pan.
5. Spread salsa over dough.
6. Sprinkle with meat mixture and cheese.
7. Bake uncovered in a 400°F oven about 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.