2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
1. Combine crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. In a saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 1 minute. Pour evenly over crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand for 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand until chocolate is melted. Spread evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely before cutting.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!