This easy chocolate chip cookie recipe is all about chocolate. With a chocolate cookie filled with chocolate chips, this one is for the serious chocolate lovers in your house.
4 cups (two 12-oz. pkgs.) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter , softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Melt 2 cups of the chocolate chips in a small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
4. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Beat in melted chocolate.
7. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
8. Stir in remaining 2 cups of chocolate chips.
9. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
10. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.