At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This is an easy peanut butter cookie recipe for anytime, all the taste of the greatest peanut butter cookies and a time saver too!
Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 cup butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1. Combine butter, brown sugar and 2/3 cup granulated sugar and in a mixing bowl; beat until creamy.
2. Stir in egg, peanut butter, and vanilla, mix well. Stir in baking soda and flour, mix well.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in 3 Tablespoons sugar, coating well.
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
Cookie Recipes List