CROCK POT CAJUN BREW PORK N BEANS
5 cans (14 oz.) pork-n-beans
2 8 oz. cans tomatoe sauce
2 onions (chopped)
6 hot links (sliced)
1/4 bottle barbeque sauce (average size)
the following are "to taste"
1. Mix all ingredients in a crockpot and set to high. Let it cook all day, stirring occasionally.
CROCK POT CANNELLINI ALLA CATANIA
1 lb. dried canellini beans (white kidney beans)
6 cups water
2 hot italian sausages, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
1 large garlic clove, minced
2 large tomatoes, ripe, peeled and coarsley chopped
1 bay leaf, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon thyme, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon basil, crumbled
3 strips of orange rind (1 in.)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon instant beef broth
1. Pick over beans and rinse. Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Pour into slow cooker.
3. Brown sausages in a small skillet; push to one side; sauté onion and garlic in same pan until soft.
4. Stir in tomato, bay leaf, thyme, basil, orange strips, salt and pepper and instant beef broth.
5. Bring to boiling; stir into beans; cover.
6. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 5 hours or until beans are tender.
CROCK POT CHOPS IN A CROCK
6 pork chops, browned
1 onion, chopped
3 Tablespoons catsup
10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Place into crockpot and simmer about 4-5 hours. Serve with rice, noodles or potatoes.
CROCK POT CROCKED KIELBASA
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
1 can whole tomatoes, (28 ounces) undrained
9 ounces frozen french-cut green beans
1 can pitted black olives, (6 ounces)(drained and left whole)
1/2 cup red wine
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon basil, crushed
1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
1/2 teaspoon thyme, crushed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound pasta of your choice
4 ounces parmesan, freshly grated
1. In a medium skillet, saute ground beef. When browned, transfer to crockpot.
2. Add all other ingredients except pasta and parmesan Simmer on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Cook pasta according to directions. Ladle Crocked Kielb.asa over pasta in large bowls. Use the Parmesan cheese to garnish.
CROCK POT AUTUMN PORK CHOPS
6 pork chops
2 medium acorn squash, unpeeled
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 teaspoon brown bouquet sauce
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1/2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
1. Trim excess fat from chops. Cut each squash into 4 to 5 crosswise slices; remove seeds.
2. Arrange 3 chops on bottom of slow-cooking pot.
3. Place all squash slices on top; then another layer of remaining 3 chops.
4. Combine salt, butter, sugar, bouquet sauce, orange juice, and orange peel. Spoon over chops.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until done.
6. Serve one or two slices of squash with each pork chop.
CROCK POT AUTUMN PORK ROAST
3 to 4 lb. pork roast
salt & pepper
1 cup cranberries, finely chopped
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Place in crock pot.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over roast.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
CROCK POT BEST PORK ROAST
4-5 pound pork roast
6-8 cloves garlic
1 cup dry white wine
1. Cut 6-8 holes into the roast just big enough to fit a clove of garlic.
2. Put a garlic clove (peeled) into each hole. Rub outside with cracked pepper and basil.
3. Pour dry white wine in the bottom of the Crock Pot. Place roast in the Crock Pot, put slices or wedges of onion on top and around the roast.
4. Cover and cook on low all day or until done.
CROCK POT BLACK BEAN CHILI WITH PORK
1 lb. boneless pork, cut into cubes
2 (16 oz.) cans black beans, drained
1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can tomato sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. In a crockpot, stir together pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and tomato sauce.
2. Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours. Spoon into bowls and top with sour cream and cilantro.
CROCK POT BONELESS TWICE COOKED BBQ RIBS
1. Place about 1 1/2 lb. of boneless ribs in the CP on low with enough water to cover, about 3 TBS of BBQ sauce, fresh chopped garlic, 1/3 CUP brown sugar and a couple dashes of ketchup.
2. Cook on low about 5 hours until done. Cook on the BBQ to crisp them up and baste with more BBQ sauce.
CROCK POT CANTONESE DINNER
1 1/2 lb. pork steak 1/2" thick cut into strips
2 Tablespoons oil
1 onion large, sliced
1 green pepper small cut into strips
1 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
1. Brown pork in oil in skillet. Drain on double paper towel.
2. Place pork strips and all remaining ingredients into crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 Hr (high 4 hr) Serve over hot fluffy rice.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder