Assorted fruit, such as melon, strawberries, apples and kiwis
Oranges (1 per person)
1. Chop the assorted fruits and mix them in a large bowl. You will need about ½ cup per orange.
2. To carve a pumpkin cup, slice off the top of the orange, using a knife to loosen the edges, scoop out the inside of the orange with a spoon. Toss the juice in with the fruit.
3. Carve a small jack-o-lantern face in each orange.
4. Fill each orange with fruit and replace it's top.
5. As a finishing touch, garnish each top with mint leaves for stems.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!