3 large egg whites
¼ teaspoon cream or tartar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup white sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with brown paper bag or parchment paper.
3. In a medium sized bowl at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until fluffy.
4. Gradually beat in sugar. Add vanilla.
5. Place in a pastry bag fitted with a medium plain piping tip.
5. Pipe 3 inch bone shapes onto parchment paper.
6. Bake 1 hour, until set.
7. Turn off oven, dry in oven 1 hour.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.