Sesame Chicken and Rice
4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
Flour (enough to lightly coat chicken)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup light soy sauce
2 Tablespoons sherry
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons sesame seed
Long grain white rice for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
2. Coat chicken with flour; shake off the excess.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet and quickly brown chicken, turning once.
4. Place chicken in an 11x7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes.
5. While chicken is cooking, combine the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar in a small bowl. Stir until fully combined. Prepare white rice according to package directions.
6. When chicken has baked for 15 minutes, baste with sauce and continue baking 15 minutes longer or until cooked through, basting every 5 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and sprinkle with sesame seed.
Serve chicken with rice. Makes 4 servings.
Try these similar recipes: