At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Almond Cookie Recipe
This almond cookie recipe is different from the standard hard almond cookies. It has the amazing almond flavor with a softer texture.
Almond Macaroons Cookies
1 (7 ounce) package almond paste
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
2 egg whites
3 dozen blanched whole almonds
1. Grease cookie sheet. Crumble almond paste into small pieces in large bowl.
2. Stir in almond extract, flour, and powdered sugar. Add egg whites. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes,
3. Place dough by small spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Place an almond on top of each cookie, then refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Bake about 12 minutes.
5. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Cookie Recipes List