At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
How to Make Edible Slime Filled Easter Eggs.
How to Make Edible Slime Easter Eggs
Most slime recipes are non-toxic to play with, but you can’t eat it. Here’s how to make edible slime so you can play with your food in one of the most fun ways possible!
Edible Slime Easter Egg Ingredients:
• 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• fillable plastic easter eggs
1. In a saucepan over low heat, stir together the milk and cornstarch. Stir and heat until the mixture thickens.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in the food coloring and the vanilla extract. Allow the slime to cool.
3. Once cooled, it’s ready to place into the plastic eggs. Pull off a blob at a time to fill each egg.
4. When you are finished filling the eggs with slime, store them in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator until you’re ready to place them in Easter baskets.
Refrigerated slime is good for a couple of days then needs to be discarded. Clean up the edible slime with warm soapy water but keep it away from carpets and upholstery.
Get more easy to make Slime and Play Dough Recipes