A tart and tantalizing lemon cheesecake recipe that combines the zing of lemon with the sweetness of cheesecake.
This gets rave reviews from friends and family, it is a delicious dessert you're sure to love!
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 Tablespoons sugar
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
6 ounce package lemon Jello
2 cups boiling water
8 ounces cream cheese
12 ounces evaporated milk, very cold
Lemon Cheesecake Directions:
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter or margarine.
2. Press graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
3. Mix lemon Jello with 2 cups boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
4. Add cream cheese to Jello mixture, combining well.
5. In a chilled metal or glass bowl whip the very cold evaporated milk with the remaining 1 Tablespoon sugar; using an electric mixer.
6. Add Jello mixture to evaporated milk and continue to beat until well blended.
7. Pour into the graham cracker crust. Chill at least five hours until firm.