CROCK POT ITALIAN GREEN BEANS
1/3-1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage
15 oz. can stewed tomatoes, chopped
4 cans(8 oz) sliced mushrooms (do not drain)
1/4-1/2 teaspoon onion &/or garlic powders
1/2 teaspoon basil &/or oregano
3 (1 lb.) cans Italian style green beans, 2 of them drained
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Brown sausage and drain. Add all ingredients except green beans. Mix thoroughly and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add green beans and mix.
3. Cook in a slow cooker on low up to 3 hours.
CROCK POT SOUTHERN STYLE GREEN BEAN & POTATO CASSEROLE
4 to 6 medium red potatoes, sliced about 1/4" thick (peeled or not)
4 to 5 cups whole fresh green beans, trimmed
6 slices bacon, diced fried and drained
2 tablspoons minced dried onion
1 can 98% fat free cream of celery soup
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place sliced potatoes and green beans in slow cooker/Crock Pot; add other ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
CROCK POT GREEN BEAN AND POTATO CASSEROLE
6 cups fresh trimmed and cut green beans (about 2 pounds) or 2 16-ounce packages frozen cut green beans
4 to 6 medium red-skinned potatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch
1 large onion, sliced
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup or other cream soup, undiluted
1. Spray the crockpot with cooking spray or lightly grease with butter or margarine.
2. Layer sliced potatoes, sliced onion and green beans, sprinkling with dill and salt and pepper as you go. Dot with margarine, about 1 Tablespoon total, and add about 2 Tablespoons of water.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours (LOW, about 8 hours).
4. Stir in soup or sauce; turn to LOW and cook an additional 30 minutes.
CROCK POT CREAMY HASH BROWNS
1 2-lb. pkg frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
8 oz. shredded or cubed Velveeta
16 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lb. bacon, cooked & crumbled
1 large onion, chopped
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Place potatoes in an ungreased crockpot.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
3. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours (until potatoes are tender and heated through).
CROCK POT PAPRIKOSH
5 large Carrots (cubed)
8 large Potatoes (cubed)
5 large Celery stalks
2 large Onions (sliced thin)
3 Tablespoons Paprika
salt & pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients into the slow cooker/Crock Pot, add water to top veggies.
2. Cook on high for 4 hours.
CROCK POT POTATO CASSEROLE
1 pkg. frozen hash browns
1 small carton Ranch Dip
1 can Cream of Potato Soup
dried onions to taste
4-5 oz of grated cheddar cheese
1. Mix first 4 ingredients. Put into slow cooker/Crock Pot. Place grated cheese on top.
2. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
CROCK POT POTATOES PERFECT
1/4 pound Bacon, diced
2 medium Onions, thinly sliced
4 medium Potatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, thinly slice
Salt and pepper
1. Line slow cooker/Crock Pot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap poatoes when finished.
2. Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Season to taste and dot with butter. Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter. Overlap with remaining foil.
3. Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
CROCK POT POTATOES EUPHORIA
2 garlic cloves -- minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
8 medium boiling potatoes (about 2 lb.s) -- scrubbed and sliced
8 ounces cream cheese -- cut in 1" cubes
4 scallions -- finely chopped
1. In a small bowl combine the scallions and the garlicup
2. In another small bowl,combine the salt and pepper.
3. In a well-buttered 3.5-qt slow cooker, layer one fourth of the sliced potatoes. Sprinkle with about 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and pepper, and top with one third of the cheese cubes and then one third of the scallion mixture.
4. Make a second layer of potatoes, sprinkle with about 1/4 teaspoon of the salt/pepper mix, and top with half of the remaining cheese and scallion mixtures.
5. Repeat with a third layer of potatoes,sprinkle another 1/4 teaspoon of salt/pepper mix, and top with the remaining cheese and scallion mixtures. Make a final layer of potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
6. Cover and slow cook for 2 hours on high. Stir the potatoes to distribute the melting cheese, cover and continue cooking until the potatoes are very tender,about 1 hour longer.
7. Stir the potatoes well to mash slightly and serve immediately.
CROCK POT POLENTA
2 to 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon paprika
dash cayenne pepper
6 cups boiling water
2 cups cornmeal
2 teaspoons salt
1. Grease the walls of the crock pot with 1 Tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
2. Add paprika and cayenne; turn to high. Measure remaining ingredients and add to crock pot with the rest of the butter.
3. Stir well; cover and cook on low for 6 to 9hours (2 to 3 hours on high), stirring occasionally.
4. To fry, chill in a lightly greased loaf pan and cut into 1/4" slices. Fry in butter until browned.
CROCK POT POTATO CASSEROLE
6 cups frozen hash browns, partiallythawed
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 (10 1/4 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cup potato chips or Corn Flakes,crushed
1. Combine all ingredients except sour cream. Pour into lightly greased crockpot.
2. Cover. Cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. During last hour of cooking, stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder