2 cups long grain white rice
2 cups water
3 Tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 pound total)
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 teaspoon garlic
1 whole lemon
1. Place rice and water into slow cooker.
2. Place cubed butter evenly into rice and water.
3. Place chicken pieces into the slow cooker, on top of rice. Pour lemon juice over chicken. Sprinkle lemon zest and garlic evenly over top.
4. Cut whole lemon into thin slices. Arrange slices on top of each piece of chicken.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.