2 pound pork boneless shoulder roast, trimmed of fat
1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
16 pita fold breads
2 medium cucumbers, cut crosswise in half, then cut lengthwise into thin slices
2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1½ cups)
1. Place pork in a greased 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
2. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
3. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Remove pork from cooker; place in a large bowl and shred using 2 forks. Return pork to cooker and mix well.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise on each pita; fold bread. Top each with ¼ cup shredded pork, cucumber and tomato.