1 cup fresh raspberries
2 cups flour
2/3 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cups sour creams
1/3 cup canola oil
3 teaspoons orange zest, grated (about 1 orange)
1/3 cup orange juice
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners or coat with cooking spray.
3. Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl, breaking up any lumps of sugar.
4. Combine sour cream, oil, zest, juice and egg in a large bowl. Stir in flour mixture until partially moistened.
5. Add raspberries and stir gently until evenly mixed.
6. Divide evenly between muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
7. Bake 20-22 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan 3 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.