Last Updated on
Raspberry Orange Muffins
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 cups flour
2/3 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cups sour creams
1/3 cup canola oil
3 teaspoons orange zest, grated (about 1 orange)
1/3 cup orange juice
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners or coat with cooking spray.
3. Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl, breaking up any lumps of sugar.
4. Combine sour cream, oil, zest, juice and egg in a large bowl. Stir in flour mixture until partially moistened.
5. Add raspberries and stir gently until evenly mixed.
6. Divide evenly between muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
7. Bake 20-22 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan 3 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completely.