Baked Beans with Ham Ingredients:
1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
¼ cup tomato paste
2 Tablespoons molasses
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon taco seasoning
1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
1. In a 1½-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
1½ cups cornmeal
2½ cups milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
⅔ cup white sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine corn meal and milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4. Mix in the cornmeal mixture, eggs and oil until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the cornbread comes out clean.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!