Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
12 large strawberries with leaves and stems attached
6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Rinse and thoroughly drain strawberries. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Meanwhile, transfer chocolate chips to a zippered sandwich bag and place in a bowl of very hot water until chips have melted. Cover bowl to retain heat.
3. Dry bag carefully and set into a small bowl. Spread open top of bag.
4. Hold leaves and stem and dip strawberries, one at a time, into chocolate to coat to within about 1/4-inch of leaves.
5. Allow any excess chocolate to drain back into bag, then place strawberry on baking sheet. Place baking sheet in a cool place until chocolate is firm.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes