At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
12 large strawberries with leaves and stems attached
6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Rinse and thoroughly drain strawberries. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Meanwhile, transfer chocolate chips to a zippered sandwich bag and place in a bowl of very hot water until chips have melted. Cover bowl to retain heat.
3. Dry bag carefully and set into a small bowl. Spread open top of bag.
4. Hold leaves and stem and dip strawberries, one at a time, into chocolate to coat to within about 1/4-inch of leaves.
5. Allow any excess chocolate to drain back into bag, then place strawberry on baking sheet. Place baking sheet in a cool place until chocolate is firm.