6 avocados (soft)
2-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 lime, cut in half
1 medium tomato, diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 diced jalapeno pepper
1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl.
2. Add minced garlic and squeeze the juice from one-half of the lime into the bowl of avocado.
3. Mash the ingredients together to desired consistency using the back of a large spoon or a potato masher.
4. Fold in diced tomato and diced onion, salt to taste, and the juice from the remaining lime half.
5. Add jalepeno pepper.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.