6 avocados (soft)
2-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 lime, cut in half
1 medium tomato, diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 diced jalapeno pepper
1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl.
2. Add minced garlic and squeeze the juice from one-half of the lime into the bowl of avocado.
3. Mash the ingredients together to desired consistency using the back of a large spoon or a potato masher.
4. Fold in diced tomato and diced onion, salt to taste, and the juice from the remaining lime half.
5. Add jalepeno pepper.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!