Honey Cola Ham
12-13 pound pre-cooked ham
2-3 liters coke cola soda
Clove honey, wild flower honey or corn syrup
1. Prepare ham by placing in a deep steaming pan with rack.
2. Pour soda into pan and bring liquid up to middle sides of ham. Steam (simmer) slowly for 2 1/2 hours. Ham will look very caramelized.
3. Place ham on cooling rack. Cool for 10 minutes. Brush with honey.
4. Score ham and pierce ham with whole cloves. Brush again with honey and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes