Last Updated on
Coca-Cola Chicken with Herbed Potatoes
4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, flattened to ¼ inch thickness
1 12-ounce can Coca-Cola
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
1. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Cover and turn heat to medium.
3. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Uncover, and cook an additional 10 minutes until done. Serves 4.
Herbed Potatoes Recipe
3 large potatoes
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
2 Tablespoons oil
celery salt, to taste
garlic salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Place the potato slices on well greased shallow baking pans.
4. Combine pepper, oregano, thyme, sage, and rosemary in a small bowl.
5. Brush the potato slices with oil and a sprinkle with the herb mixture.
6. Bake the potato slices for about 20 minutes or until they are well-browned and crisp.
7. Sprinkle with combined salts and serve. Serves 4.
Try these similar recipes: