Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Salad
Assorted fruit, such as melon, strawberries, apples and kiwis
Oranges (1 per person)
1. Chop the assorted fruits and mix them in a large bowl. You will need about ½ cup per orange.
2. To carve a pumpkin cup, slice off the top of the orange, using a knife to loosen the edges, scoop out the inside of the orange with a spoon. Toss the juice in with the fruit.
3. Carve a small jack-o-lantern face in each orange.
4. Fill each orange with fruit and replace it's top.
5. As a finishing touch, garnish each top with mint leaves for stems.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!